Use the Categories or Tags filters if you would like to search for a specific event, such as our Golf Tournament, or a recurring event like AM Networking Morning Spark.
Networking | Wine | Award Winning Desserts| Raffle Prizes
Join us for networking in a happy hour style atmosphere, with complimentary wine and sweets with our hosts Lux Sucre Desserts!
Owners, Brandon & Chanelle will be rolling out Lux’s birthday cake of the month business program and announcing their NEW Member discount program too!
After-Hours Networking | Expand your business network and unwind after work by connecting with other busy professionals in a relaxed environment. These complimentary networking events are held monthly at various Chamber member business locations and feature networking, refreshments, and the opportunity to discover unique local businesses. This two-hour time frame gives you the opportunity to discuss and share ideas while learning about and touring other local businesses. Stay for 20 minutes or enjoy the full two hours of networking time.
You’re going to want to put your pedal to the medal and race on over to the World of Speed Motorsports Museum for this week’s Morning Spark!
REv-up up for a great morning of networking and to hear from Dave Pearson, Executive Director of World of Speed as he shares the museum’s mission of education and entertainment through the celebration and preservation of motorsports.
All guests will get a VIP Pit Pass to fuel up on coffee and a delicious continental breakfast! While your there, step into the winner’s circle for a chance to win some fantastic raffle prizes including a $500 Business membership to the Museum!
Wait – pump your breaks! Visitors will have an opportunity after the meeting to tour the Automotive Education facility too!
Our morning networking events are great for meeting and making new business connections within the community. Facilitated introductions between attendees ensure you will meet everyone in the room!
Guests are welcome to join us for fun and a business building morning. Non-members are limited to two Morning Spark events before joining the Chamber.
The mission of the Wilsonville Area Chamber of Commerce’s Public Policy Council (PPC) is to provide a vehicle through which the Chamber may take action on local, state and federal public policy issues impacting the Chamber’s membership and the regional business community.
Power Selling with Linkedin
Do you want to grow your business faster? Do you know how to leverage the leads you already have? Wondering how to earn referrals?
Join Phil Gerbyshak as he answers all these questions and more in “Power Selling with Linkedin” Phil has been using the internet to make sales since before social selling was a thing, and he trains people from around the world on how to leverage leads, earn referrals, and grow their business.
In Power Selling with Linkedin you will learn:
- How and why you must “get dressed before you get busy” – and have a digital presence that will attract your ideal customer
- How to leverage the leads you already have in your LinkedIn connections
- How to “turn up the value before you turn up the volume” on your social media content
- How to find your best customers, and how to ask for introductions to replicate them over and over
- And how to turn it into a system you can use to do all of this, in just 30 minutes a day!
Includes a Free Bonus: #SocialMediathatWorks
Phil Gerbyshak will share with you the specific Linkedin strategies above to be effective. But just as important he will also share with you the most important foundational philosophy: it is selling WITH social media not selling ON social.
In the free bonus #SocialMediathatWorks will learn:
- How to build relationships that can lead to qualified sales conversations
- How to sell yourself the right way, without feeling icky
- Which platforms people are looking at you and which ones you can ignore
- How to leverage your natural selling strategies so you can be more you and build your network
- 7:15-7:45 am Networking, coffee and breakfast snacks
- 7:45-9:15 formal workshop presentation
- 9:20 – 9:45 additional Q&A session.
- $25.00 Chamber member. (You or your company are members of a local area Chamber of Commerce)
- $40 Non-Chamber Member
- $500= 25 tickets Professional Development Partner (You believe in learning and professional development. You will receive 25 Tickets to gift to your customers or share within your own business)
Who should attend: Any sales professional, Sales Manager or business owner who wants to grow their pipeline of qualified prospects and build quality relationships to increase revenue.
Money back guarantee: Phil’s training works. If for 30 days you put into practice his “Five simple things to do every day” and don’t feel that you’ve received at least a 200% ROI on your workshop investment, then we will refund your workshop fee.
About Phil Gerbyshak
Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker, sales expert, corporate sales trainer and small business coach. Phil trains his clients on the power of connection, leveraging the reach of social media, combined with the deeply personal work of nurturing 1:1 relationship, growing profitable long-term clients, transforming businesses and boosting revenue.
He’s written 5 books – the 6th will be out by the end of 2019 – and he’s been featured in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Fortune, and many other media outlets as a go-to expert for the work he does.
His podcast, Conversations with Phil Gerbyshak, has featured Seth Godin, Sally Helgesen, Tom Peters and many more.