Join us at the Town Center Plan Economic Summit Panel
The City is seeking to update the community on the Town Center Plan’s development feasibility analysis, and how the results can support the Town Center vision. This event will feature a panel discussion between development experts, who will offer their insight and experience in the development of mixed-use commercial centers and modern main streets throughout the region. At this event, you will learn about future development options in Town Center and weigh in on potential economic implementation strategies.
Pre-register for the event by noon on 10/10/18 is eligible to win Regal movie ticket
· Panel Moderator: Alex Dupey, Northwest Director of Planning Services, MIG
· Panelist: Fred Bruning, CEO, CenterCal Properties
· Panelist: Leila Aman, Development Manager, City of Milwaukie
· Panelist: Lloyd Purdy, VP of Regional Competitiveness, Greater Portland Inc.
· Panelist: Rebecca Kennedy, Long Range Planning Manager, City of Vancouver
· Panelist: Chris Zahas, Principal, Leland Consulting Group
Light refreshments will be provided.