Add to Calendar
Want to increase your connections for your business? Then join us on January 20th 7:45 am for a Virtual Multi-9 Chamber Networking hosted by the Canby, Chehalem Valley, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Sherwood, Tualatin, Tigard, West Linn and Wilsonville Area Chambers of Commerce! This quality event will give you the chance to “sit” and connect at virtual tables with 5 fellow business professionals but also “free-range” networking as you move around the virtual room and choose who to engage with just like in the real world.
- | 7:45am | “Doors Open” • Mingle and/or receive tech help to be sure you’re ready for the official 8:00am start time.
- | 8:00am | Structured “Round Table” Networking • Personally meet 20 business professionals. (i.e. Four rounds of 5 w/no duplications due to assigned seating.)
- In this fun format you will have 60 seconds to convey your message and value proposition and 60 seconds to answer questions from your tablemates. Remember that you’ll be connecting via live video, voice and chat w/your 4 tablemates, so please give some creative energy to make it meaningful and memorable (e.g. slides, props, images, etc.).
- | 8:40 | Door Prizes and More!
- | 8:45-9:00 | “Free Range” Networking • Meander the virtual room to meet & greet. Our software enables you to “see” everyone who is in the room so you can decide to double-click on someone’s avatar and sit down at the virtual table to chat with them.
- | 9:00-9:15| Optional: bonus free time to network
- $5 for current members of Canby, Chehalem Valley, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Sherwood, Tualatin, Tigard, West Linn and Wilsonville Area Chambers of Commerce
- $10 for guest
(All attendees will receive an excel form with attendee contact info)
(*) YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT. When you register you will receive a confirmation email, your table assignments and also the special link and instructions on how to log in.