Making a good first impression as a business is a key to success.
The Wilsonville Area of Commerce would like to help your business facilitate a ribbon cutting if you:
- Opened your business within the last year
- Are celebrating an anniversary
- Have moved to a new location
- Remodeled or expanded in your present location
Complimentary service for Chamber investors’ level two and above ($250 Value).
Level One members receive 50% savings ($125).
*If you are not a Chamber member, we suggest you consider joining first so that you can take advantage of the many benefits the Chamber offers and discounted rates for your ribbon cutting.
What are the benefits of holding a ribbon cutting?
- Holding a Ribbon Cutting is a great opportunity for you to create public awareness about your business
- A Ribbon Cutting also gives you the opportunity to thank your contractors, lenders and other support businesses who were involved in assisting you in opening or remodeling your business
- Your Ribbon Cutting can be a time to show future customers ‘behind the scenes’ areas of your business
What the chamber does:
- The Chamber can send out an email announcement regarding your event to over 2000 business professionals within the chamber. (Depending on how you want to promote the event.)
- Emailing targeted invitations to chamber Board members, Ambassadors, community leaders, etc. (Their attendance is based on availability.)
- Provide you with large ceremonial scissors and ribbon.
- Publicize the event before and after with photographs that will appear in the Chamber social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) channels.
- Include a photo from event in the Chamber Connection, a bi-weekly email blast to all members.
- Members receive a electronic photo album of the ribbon cutting.
For more information or to coordinate a ribbon cutting event, please contact Holli Thomas by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.682.0411 x 3.